This week’s theme of Top 10 Tuesday (hosted by The Broke & The Bookish) is All Time Favourite Books of X Genre. This means you can pick your own genre. I picked contemporary. I read some contemporary, but not very often. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like it! However I don’t really like contemporary romance that much, so there will not be a lot of those type of books in my list.
I really thought this weeks list was audio-themed, so I had that all prepared. But now you have to wait another week (trust me it’s going to be a special one) 🙂
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (This will break your heart, YOU WILL CRY. Not a single doubt.)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (I need to give Charlie a hug)
- Every Day by David Levithan (The main character literally steps into someone else’s shoes every day, very cool!)
- It’s Kind of A Funny Story by Nev Vizzini (Mentally ill people are also very awesome people)
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio (Step into the life of a very odd-looking kid that gets bullied)
- My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger (The characters might be a bit too much but I love them so much! It’s about baseball, politics, musicals, Mary Poppins, but you don’t have to love any of these to love this book)
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (More than just a love story of two boys)
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (This book is too cute, even I couldn’t withstand the romance)
- The Age Of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker (What would you do if the world slowed it’s spin?)
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (My favourite book of all time, do I need to say more?)
What are your favourites? Have you read any of these books?