I was nominated by Romana @ abooknerd13 for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you!!
The rules are: answer the 11 questions from the nominator, nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions.
The questions & answers:
- How do you decide what to read next?
I usually have a TBR list but I pick the book I most feel like reading. Recently I’ve been started to read ARCs so I try to read them first.
- Do you prefer lazy summer afternoons reading in the sun, or rainy autumn evenings with a cozy blanket and a book?
Hard question. I love both, but I think I’m going to go with autumn evenings because I really feel like reading when it rains with a cup of hot choco right now. I read more in summer though.
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
I had this cool idea a while ago about a girl that lives in a world were everybody has their last words (as in the final words you say before you die) tattooed on their arm. I had the plot of the first chapter all figured out in my head, but I never wrote it down. So it probably be about that.
- Do you collect anything?
I used to collect little figurines but not anymore. But beside that I collect quotes and books.
- How often do you go to the book store?
Very rarely. It’s just that there’s only one decent bookstore in my hometown and if I go there I spend at least half an hour inside, and end up not buying anything because it’s too expensive.
- Do you prefer reading books in a series as they come out, or wait to read them all at once?
I am still figuring this out. I don’t know. Usually I only find out about an amazing series once at least two books are already out. But having to wait for the next book is so annoying! Usually I buy the books one by one, unless I can buy them all together for little money.
- What is a book that had a powerful impact on you?
I can’t think of anything right now.
- What genre do you read most of?
YA fantasy, but I also read some classics, (adult) fiction, sci-fi etc.
- Do your friends/ family know about your blog?
- How do you organise your bookshelves?
On genre, and then I used to do it alphabetically within the genres but it’s a mess right now. So it’s just random.
- Marvel or DC?
I feel bad that I really had to look up which superheroes belonged to which, but I don’t read comics or watch a lot of movies. But I picked DC because Supergirl and The Flash are from DC so, yeah, those are the only ones I know and like..
My 11 questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you have a favourite book and what is it?
- What superpower would you want to have?
- If you were a type of fruit what would you be?
- What is on the top of your bucket list?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What’s the last movie you saw and loved?
- Are you an introvert, ambivert or extravert?
- Where do you buy your books?
- What’s the scariest thing in the world (in your eyes)?
- Do you have a secret talent?
And I nominate:
Debbie @ Debbie’s Library
Tanya @ Scribbled Dreams
Rebecca @ Staying Up Till Morning
Eve @ Twist In The Taile
Cheyenne @ Cheyenne Raphael Writes
Ranuka @ Past Bedtime Blog
Allie @ The Wondrous Life Of Allie M
Alyssa @ Rants Raves and Rambles
ElizaBelle @ Elizabelleblog
Maria @ My Parisian Bookshelf
I’ve tried to nominate only blogs that did not get this award before, but if you did it before feel free to do it again (or not, whatever you want). Also please check out the nominees’ blogs because they’re awesome 🙂