The picture isn’t very fitting because this isn’t about books but well.. it’s good enough. I wasn’t actually tagged but I saw this at Giovanna’s blog Book Coma, and I thought it was pretty cool, so let’s get started!
- Name your top 3 favourite bands – this is way too few! How can I pick only 3? I’m going to try anyway. 1. Kodaline, 2. Bastille, 3. Sunset Sons.
- What is the last song you listened to? – The Mortal Boy King from The Paper Kites. I don’t know this song very well but my house mate loves The Paper Kites, so that is why I was listening to it.
- What was the first concert you went to? – Imagine Dragons (& Sunset Sons as a support act) last February in The Ziggo Dome (which is one of the largest music halls in the Netherlands)
- If you could spend a day with your favourite singer who would it be? – Uhm a) I don’t have a favourite singer, b) I don’t think I would want that.
- Number five is missing? Someone is having trouble counting..
- Are there any songs that you can’t stand hearing? – Yes everything from Stromae, and any song that uses multiple languages. I can’t stand it.
- If you could have a soundtrack to your life what would it be? – Uhm, this one is hard. It would probably include songs from Kodaline, Walking On Cars, Snow Patrol, Passport to Stockholm, Coldplay and Dotan.
- Can you sing? – Nope, I can’t but I still do (while on my bike usually)
- Your favourite cheesy song? – Only You by Yazoo (yes this is because of Once Upon A Time)
- What songs do you listen to when you are feeling down? – Every song from Kodaline, I can shuffle them all day if I feel bad. I you hadn’t noticed yet, I love Kodaline ❤
- First L.P./CD/MP3 you bought? – I never bought CDs, but my first MP3 was Gabrielle Aplin’s Never Fade EP.
- Do you like musicals if so which is your favourite? – I like musicals, and I think my favourite is either Wicked or Hairspray.
- Favourite musical instrument? – Acoustic guitar!
- If you could see anyone in concert who would it be? – Bastille or Kodaline. Bastille performs in the Netherlands in November but I can’t really afford to go and I don’t know anyone who wants to go with me 😦
- If you wrote a song what would it be called? – *thinks very hard* *gives up*
Rock or pop? Rock! and then preferably indie-rock
Sing in the shower or on stage? Shower! No way I’ll sing on a stage.
Musical or concert? Concert!
Guitar or drums? Guitar
Ear phones or speaker? Either one is good, but usually ear phones because I don’t want to bother other people.
Music while you work or quiet? Music while I work, I get less distracted if I have music on and it is less boring.
One Direction or Justin Bieber? Do I really have to choose? Both are terrible. I had this three-week lasting One Direction phase when I was like 15, so I guess I’ll choose 1D.
Sing or dance? Sing
Instrumental or lyrics? Always lyrics!
Prince or Michael Jackson? Neither, but since I have to choose Michael Jackson.
Every single one of you because I want to know all about your taste in music!