Again not really a book tag, I should really change that picture… I was tagged by the lovely Cheyenne Raphael from Cheyenne Raphael Writes to do this tag that is called the Q&A tag. Thank you Cheyenne! The rules are as follows:
- Link the blogger who nominated you. Answer the questions you’re given. Nominate 10 bloggers. Write out your 10 questions for them. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Name three fictional characters who would either be your best friends or your worst enemies.
I don’t really have enemies, just people I like to avoid, so therefore I’ll name three characters that could be my best friends. I would love to start a book club with Grace from The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater, Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling and Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice.
- Name three songs that describe your personality.
You make hard questions…Uhm High Hopes by Kodaline, Imperfections by Passport to Stockholm and Don’t Mind Me by Walking On Cars. These are not really accurate though because this is such a difficult question!
- Coffee or tea?
Tea! I don’t drink coffee.
- Favorite emoji?
Number 5 in the picture, and the second place for number 4 🙂
- What’s one thing you think would be amazing yet are terrified to do?
Move abroad to study. I will probably be doing this during my masters degree and it seems so awesome but scary too.
- What’s the most awkward/embarrassing thing anyone has ever asked/said to you?
Another hard question, I don’t know! Oh wait I remember something, it wasn’t really embarrassing for that person but it was for me. When I went to the store to buy a dvd, the cashier actually asked me if I was above the age limit for the movie. The movie was 12+, and I WAS SIXTEEN at the point. I know I look young for my age, but seriously?!?!
- What’s your idea of the perfect weekend?
Books, no homework, tv-series, my bed, wearing pyjamas all day.
- You are given the opportunity to eat lunch with three of your favorite authors/singers/famous people of choice. Who do you invite?
I’m don’t really want to meet any favourite people in particular, but meeting actors/actresses from my favourite series would be pretty cool. Or Taylor Swift (yeah I know cliché, but she seems like an awesome person).
- What is the one book/memory/other object you turn to for comfort?
There’s a movie I watch every once in a while called Begin Again and it always cheers me up.
- What is one thing you would like the world to know?
Don’t let anyone tell you you are worthless. You are valued and people do care for you, even though it might not seem that way.
Jasmine from How Useful It Is
Zyphira from Odyssey In Atlantis
Eliza from Duskangelreads
Eve from Twist in The Taile
Tanya from Scribble Dreams
Debbie from Debbie’s Library
Hannah from The Book Thief Without Words
Rebecca from Staying Up Till Morning
Diyana from The Violet Spirit
Zoe and Annike from Twin Tales
My Questions for you
- Did you ever throw a book across the room because you were so frustrated?
- What is your favourite tv-show?
- Summer or winter?
- What is your weirdest hobby?
- Can you do a cartwheel?
- Are you a morning or an evening person?
- How many languages can you speak/write/read?
- What did you want to become when you grew up, when you were young?
- Dogs of cats?
- Do you enjoy writing short stories? (If so you should sign up for my short story writing club which takes place in December 🙂 More info is coming soon)