- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer eleven questions sent by the nominee
- Nominate eleven new blogs
- Write eleven new questions
- List the rules
- What brings you into a better mood when you’ve had a down day?
Reading a good book, watching a movie or just talking to a friend.
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
One with no homework, with lots of blogging, reading and relaxing. Oh and maybe meeting friends.
- What are you most thankful for?
For the opportunities I’m given and that I don’t have to fight for my rights.
- What is your idea of a perfect holiday?
Doing a road trip with a group through a country or multiple countries, in which we see a lot of beautiful things and I get to know new people. Or going camping with my friends at sea, that’s just lovely.
- What’s on your bucket list for 2017?
I don’t know… oh wait I really want to participate in NaNoWriMo next year since I wasn’t able to do so this year.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
I don’t really do crazy things… I really don’t know.
- Do you consider yourself to be confident?
Semi-confident? Like I’m not super confident but I have grown a lot over the years. When I was young, I was so not-confident, I was almost literally a mouse.
- If you could bring one celebrity back from the dead who would you bring back?
I really don’t know. What I would love to see is Arthur Conan Doyle’s response to how popular Sherlock Holmes is these days.
- Who do you miss the most right now?
- If you could live in a TV show or Movie which one would you live in?
Since in most TV shows I watch people die (a lot) I don’t think I would want to live in one of them. The chances of being killed by either an alien, monster, supernatural being, or anything, are huge. I would probably be death within a day. I really can’t think of anything, do I not watch any happy series or movies???
- What is your spirit animal?
I think I did a test once that said my spirit animal is an owl.
- Whats your most embarrassing memory?
I do a lot of embarrassing stuff but I really can’t think of anything major.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What would you do if you could be invisible for one whole day?
Sneak on a plane and get away.
- Do you have an annoying catchphrase?
I hope not, if so please tell me.
- What is your biggest regret in life so far?
This was the first thing that popped in my head: that I didn’t read Harry Potter when I was young. But that’s probably not my biggest regret…
- What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live? (Don’t lie i know you all have one)
I don’t watch tv, I watch all my series online, so I don’t have to plan my day around it. But… If I have to name one I would probably plan my day around, it would be Supernatural, or Class since I am getting addicted to that one right now. I NEED MORE.
- If your life was a movie, which actor would play you?
I hope Kiera Knightly because she’s awesome.
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation, that would save so much time. Or the ability to slow and speed up time.
- If you inherited or won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
Buy myself all the books I want and give everybody free books. Also I would save money and give some to charity.
- Of all your pet-peeves, which is the weirdest?
It’s not really weird I think but I don’t like it when people start acting differently around different people. I don’t know if they notice it, but you can really see that they behave just a little more happy, funny or sassy. A friend of mine does that a lot a lot when she sees her old high school friends, then suddenly everything, even sad stories, turn into something that’s very light and funny. I don’t get that.
- What’s your favorite joke? (the cheesier the better)
Psych joke: Why is Pavlov’s hair so soft? Classical conditioning. Hahahah okay, no-one probably gets this.
I’m not going create questions and nominate people because I’ve done this award already and I’m too lazy to tag people…Thank you guys for reading!