- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people. (hahaha nope, it’s going to be 5)
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog. (I’ll just tag you)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Wait they don’t even tell you to answer the questions?? Why would you ask questions and then not answer them.. hmm weird.
3 Things about me:
- I’ve been listening to Sleeping at Last’s Christmas album all day and I’m in a very Christmassy mood. Do you know Sleeping at Last? It reminds me so much of Kodaline and I love it!
- I still haven’t obtained my drivers license, but I hope I’ll be able to soon!
- I have always considered myself to be a very organized person, but guess what? I am not. Everything is always a mess and I forget to do everything and I am always late with these tags and things like that.
- What characteristic do you like most in the people you know?
Okay you know that feeling when you’re getting interrupted or talked over in a conversation? I hate it. And then there’s this angel type of person that looks at you and gives you their undivided attention. THOSE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING.
- Who do you feel most comfortable fanboy/girling with the most?
The internet. That isn’t a real answer isn’t it? I feel most comfortable fangirling on my blog and in the comment section of other people’s blogs.
- What is one impossible goal you dreamt of achieving?
I don’t know I don’t dream of achieving impossible things I guess. I am so bad at setting goals for myself, I’ve been putting off doing the “This Time Next Year” tag by Sarah (sorry Sarah!), simply because I have no clue what my goals are. I just make things up as I go, I don’t plan ahead (especially not that far).
- If you could choose one skill to be unnaturally good at, what would it be?
Sleeping. Is that a weird skill? I just want to be able to fall asleep when I want to. I’m so jealous of those people who are able to fall asleep within 5 minutes, it takes me like 45!
- Weirder than bananas: What was the most violent thought that crossed your mind?
I am not a violent person but when I heard about the outcome of the US elections, I thought, can’t someone just kill the dude? And then I thought “No Lia, what are you thinking, you can’t think that!”
My best posts
Seriously I am supposed to choose? I can’t okay I just can’t. What do you think is my best post?
My Questions to you
- What’s your favourite holidays tradition?
- Are you a planner or a “I make it up as I go” type of person?
- Mittens or gloves to warm up your cold hands?
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
- If you were a type of weather, what would you be? (I would probably be soft sunshine after drizzle. This is the weird question btw)
Nandika & Tanishka from Yours A-fiction-ately
Ava from Reads, Rhythms & Ruminations
McKenzie from Bookish Things & Tea
Thanks for reading and see you next time! Also, what is the favourite post you’ve ever written?