“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
I’m really curious to why it is called the Black Cat Blue Sea Award!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
The Questions from Klara
- How much time do you invest in your blog per week?
I think about an hour a day (so 7 hours a week), but I’m not sure because I’m not keeping track.
- Do/ did you ever have a fictional crush? If so, who was it?
Not really but if I’d have to pick, it would be Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater.
- Would you like to be a full-time blogger (who actually earns money with their blog) ?
For the earning money: yes (this is because I’m a student and therefore poor), but not full-time. I want to learn more and get an actual job and idk do something with my life? (no offence, blogging is of course doing something with your life, but I mean like in a career). Blogging is for fun and it should stay that way 🙂
The Questions from Azia
- Why and when did you begin blogging?
I started blogging because I was bored and wanted someplace to fangirl over books. I started last summer, I’ve been blogging for 4 months!
- Are there any books/places you re-read/revisit for a special occasion or season (i.e. winter/the holidays)?
Often at Christmas me and my family go to Amsterdam for a few days and go to the Amsterdam Light Festival and that’s so much fun! Sadly not this year 😦
- Do you have more fun ranting about a book or raving about it in your reviews?
Raving! I always feel a bit bad about talking negative about a book because someone took so much work in writing it!
- What are you most passionate about?
- Have you ever considered stopping blogging? And why?
- What is your favourite hobby?
Anna from Adventures of A Booknerd
Alicia from Livepulchritudinously (bonus question for you, what does your blog name mean and how do you pronounce it?)
Renuka from Past Bedtime Blog
Diana from Diana Prince Reviews
Casey from AdoptABookAUS
Jess from Bookends and Endings
Taylor and Dawn from The Book Wench
Lucy from Lucy’s Literature
Have a nice day everybody!