Sorry for being late! Also send me your stories, because I would love to read them (you can also link me in your post).
Last week’s theme was Retellings, which was loads of fun (at least I thought it was). If you want you can check out my story Fangs and Flowers.
This week’s theme is…
verb (used with object), hid, hidden or hid, hiding.
1. to conceal from sight; prevent from being seen or discovered
2. to obstruct the view of; cover up
3. to conceal from knowledge or exposure; keep secret
verb (used without object), hid, hidden or hid, hiding.
4. to conceal oneself; lie concealed
5. British. a place of concealment for hunting or observing wildlife; hunting blind.
6. hide out, to go into or remain in hiding.
I guess this theme is a little vaguer than retellings, but you can do so much with it, for example:
- A secret that never should be revealed, comes out.
- Office-worker by day, superhero by night. What is your hidden identity?
- There’s hidden beauty in the simplest of things, write about something you see every day but don’t appreciate enough.
- Hidden evil. That silent boy that always follows the rule, is actually super evil and wants to steal the moon *evil laugh*
- What if there’s a world build within ours, but you just can’t see it? There could be a complete vampire underground network, or a fairy society, or an alien race living among us.
- The universe is filled with aliens, but they just don’t want us to know they are there, so they hide out and keep us in the dark.
So that’s all I could think of for now, but let me know what you think of the theme and what you’ll do with it! I hope to see you all on Friday at 6pm UTC. Again other time zones:
UTC+1 (Europe central time): 7pm (19:00)
EST: 1pm (13:00)
IST (India): 11.30pm (23:30)
CST (China): 2am (Saturday) (2:00)
PST: 10am (10:00)