I was nominated by Sarah from Little Reader for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you Sarah!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.–> I don’t know who this is sorry.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify). Share your link to your best post(s).
I’m going to completely ignore most of the rules, I’m such a rebel 😛
3 facts about me
- I used to keep an excel file of all the books I own and keep track of which I read and which I didn’t but I’ve lost track.
- I love that little swirly thing at the bottom of the Q, especially when it makes a wave, like in the Red Queen title on the cover.
- I’m really bad at thinking of facts about me at this moment.
- What’s your favourite winter drink?
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
I always go with my family to Amsterdam for a few days to visit museums and do shopping and visit the light festival. And then we would celebrate my grandpa’s birthday and Christmas eve together, and then we would go home on Christmas morning. That’s so lovely! Sadly we’re not going this year.
- What is you biggest pet peeve?
In books or in real life? In books, I think it is mean characters, or just really bland characters. In real life, it is people who don’t wait for other people to get out of the train before they go in. It’s just so rude!
- What is something you’re really passionate about?
Blogging, books, psychology, somewhat passionate about photography
- WEIRD: I’m going to use Sammi’s idea here because I love this.. “House on Fire” idea from cate from @midnightbiblioblog
You have four options! One gets to jump out the window, One is able to get out the door, One gets to go to bed next door with you, and one has to burn in the fire…
Your boys are The Vampire Diary boys: Damon Salvatore, Jeremy Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore and Tyler Lockwood.
I’m just going to be very superficial and judge them based on their looks because I have never watched The Vampire Diaries nor have I read the books (Are these the names of the actors or the characters?) Also I’m assuming that the names and pictures are in the same order.
Stefan gets to burn, because he looks like the type of boy that seduces you with cute puppies and then replaces you by a prettier girl (and doesn’t let you keep the puppies!).
Damon gets to jump out of the window, because he looks like a supermodel who feels too good for you (and also too good for a new haircut).
Tyler gets to walk out of the door, because he seems like a nice person.
Jeremy doesn’t get my bed! Oh wait there’s a fire, so we’re sleeping next door? Why are all these guys in my house during a fire? Anyway, he can sleep on the couch. He’s cute, but he also looks like he was supposed to be cast in Teen Wolf but he didn’t get the part, so he took the next part he could think of.
Thank you for reading and what would you have picked at that last question? Did I do a good job letting Stefan burn and Damon jump?