It’s already the stat of the fourth week! I hope you are enjoying this project, I know I do 🙂
I know everybody’s really busy, because it’s almost Christmas and that’s a busy time of the year so don’t worry about being late with your story. Hopefully you’ve got more time this week, it’s Christmas break after all!
So for the theme….
Yeah I know you were expecting it to be Christmas, but I thought, not everybody celebrates Christmas, and love is what Christmas is all about. Being together with your loved ones: family, friends. So if you want you can give your story a Christmas theme, but of course that’s not necessary. Here are a few ideas I came up with for your story:
- Some families seem perfect, but (almost) every family is dysfunctional. Write about a “perfect” family.
- Friends are not only close but can also be on the other side of the world. You can use short letters (or text-message) as a method to show the development of their friendship.
- Christmas dinners can be extremely stressful, but fun as well. Write about a disastrous Christmas dinner with, you know, that one uncle everybody hates but still invites every year.
- Love comes in many shapes, think of a very special type of love.
- Since I watched Once Upon A Time and Maleficent, I’ve been intrigued by the concept of a curse that can be only broken with a true-love’s kiss.
- Write about the love between a child and it’s pet.
- The best way to show your love is by giving them a very personal present!
- A person lost the love of their life, how do they continue to live on.
- I love stories about sisters and their relationship, because they fight but they always make up.
- Finding a long lost family member.
- What happened under the mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe 😉
I am already so excited about this. Inspiration is everywhere! What do you think?
Hey, you’ve made it to the end of this post, if you’re only here because of the big NEWS this is where you should start reading!
I HAVE REACHED 200 FOLLOWERS on WordPress!!!!!!
A massive thank you to all of you! I will think about doing a special post to thank you all, so if you have suggestions or ideas, let me know!
In other news, I’ve started by own Society6 store! Check it out here!