I was tagged by my friend Debbie from Debbie’s Library for the Festive Christmas Book Tag. But first I want to say something else. I want to thank every single one of you for being so incredibly supportive at my last post! Even if I’ve never talked to me before, I’m so grateful that you reached out and let me hear your opinion. It really moved me to tears and there is no better feeling than to wake up to all these wonderful messages. Thank you ❤
Okay before I start rambling again, the tag. So like I said I was tagged by Debbie (make sure to check out her blog because she is awesome and a really great friend). Thank you Debbie!
1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with.
I am going to steal Debbie’s answer and say the Weasleys too. I mean, we could go have snow ball wars on brooms and we could eat all of Molly’s wonderful cookings! It just seems like a wonderful family to spend Christmas with. I would love a Weasley sweater and I could become friends with Ginny! I love Ginny!
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift.
For a specific list check out this post, I would love bookish mugs and tote bags and t-shirt and all of it!
3. A fictional character you think would make the perfect Christmas elf.
Lily from Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares! She loves Christmas and is so lovely!
4. Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.
Christmas Lights from Coldplay kinda reminds me of 12 Days of Dash & Lily… If you’re interested, my top 3 Christmas songs is : Shake Up Christmas (Train), Christmas Lights (Coldplay), Baby It’s Cold Outside (the Glee cast version). My favourite Christmas album is the Christmas Collection 2016 from Sleeping at Last.
5. Bah Humbag – A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the Naughty list.
Frenched by Melanie Harlow (this definitely deserves the Naughty list, it’s way too naughty!)
6. A book or fictional character yo think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be put on the Nice list.
Oskar Schell from Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer needs all the love you can find (can I just hug him already?)
7. Red, green and gold: a book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas feel to it.
Except for the Dash and Lily books this is the only one I can come up with: Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. Also Christmas in Dutch is “Kerst”, which is kinda funny because that is part of the writer’s first name 🙂
8. A book series you love so much that you want everyone to find it under their Christmas tree this year so they can read and love it too.
I wish everyone the Lunar Chronicles for Christmas, because everyone deserves some of it’s awesomeness.
I’m not tagging anyone because it’s Christmas already, but if you want to do this anyway, let me know! I’d love to read your post 🙂
Thanks again so much for everything and I wish you the best day and Christmas! Have a wonderful time!