First things first, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this year will be the best one yet and that all your dreams will come true in 2017.
In December I have read 10 books (of which one I finished 30 minutes before midnight at December 31):
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman ★★★★★
- How To Be Happy by David Burton ★★☆
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ★★★☆
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke ★★★
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas ★★★☆
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renée Ahdier ★★★★
- The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2) by Pittacus Lore ★★★★
- The Rise of Nine (#3) by Pittacus Lore ★★★★
- The Fall of Five (#4) by Pittacus Lore ★★★★
- The Revenge of Seven (#5) by Pittacus Lore ★★★★
The last four books I read in a week so I’m quite proud of that, it was really fun to binge the Lorien Legacies. I will read the last two books once the last book is available in the library. My favourite book by far this month was Radio Silence. It has become one of my favourite books of all time (so make sure to check it out!). I’ve read some slightly disappointing books that I hoped would be better, like ACOTAR and Fangirl.
I have decided to make some changes in my monthly TBRs because of the #beatthebacklist challenge and because I’m a little behind on ARCs. My montly TBR will consist of 2 or more books for beat the backlist, 2 or more ARCs, 1 or more free ebooks or audiobooks, the rest I can fill up with whatever I feel like reading. I am going to try to read 8 or 9 books each month, because my Goodreads goal is set to 100.
My January TBR consists of:
- Shadow Web by N.M. Browne (beat the backlist)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (beat the backlist)
- In The Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers (ARC)
- The Sixth Event by Kristen More-Osisek (ARC)
- Fate’s Fables (Special Edition) by T. Rae Mitchell (ARC)
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (audiobook)
Changes in my Blog
As you might have noticed I’ve made new headers (and a new logo)!
I’m going to make some changes in my blogging schedule. At this point I blog once every day of the week (sometimes even more), but that gets a little too much. So I’m going to lay low a little, write some more in-depth posts! I’m going to post at least 4 times a week, of which two will be in the weekend and one on Tuesday (Top Ten Tuesday). I know I once said I was going to talk about different things on here, like science and psychology but that didn’t really happen. But I will write more about writing, and share with you my stories and scribbles. And I will also try to do more discussion posts and talk more about my personal life.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful 2017! What do you think of my new headers and my TBR?