I was nominated for two awards! So I’m just going to do them both in one post. Enjoy!
The Entertainment Blogger Award
I was nominated for the entertainment blogger award by Jamie from Book Pandamonium, so thanks a lot! We haven’t talked a lot yet, but I would love to get to know her better!
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
– Add these rules to your post.
– Answer all the questions below.
– Display the award picture in your post.
– Nominate 12 bloggers who are funny, inspiring and entertaining.
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
The short story is that I was bored and wanted a place to talk about books.
What is your favourite book?
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is hands down the best book I’ve ever read.
What do you dislike the most?
Rudeness and people being mean (especially if they are doing it specifically to hurt a person).
What is your favourite food item at the mall?
I never get food at the mall? We don’t really have food places at the mall. Some coffee bars and such but nothing fancy.
What is your favourite pastime?
Reading, blogging, writing, watching tv series, don’t make me choose!
The Mystery Blogger Award
I was nominated by Tiana from The Book Raven for the mystery blogger award, thank you! Go check out her blog because she is so sweet! And she also is going to contribute to my newest project 😀
Three things about me
- I’m currently in a love-hate relationship with Friends, but I keep watching.
- I have procrastinated doing part of my homework the entire winter break, but now I really need to do it and I don’t want to.
- Except for the fact that I need to catch up on homework before going to school, I quite look forward to going back to uni (this might have something to do with the fact that I can go back to my dorm and see my friends again).
1. What do you think about when you look at the stars?
I love staring at the stars! When I look at the stars, usually I think about how incredibly big the universe is and how incredibly special it is that we humans are alive. I also think about the possibility of how somewhere in the universe there is someone or something looking at those same stars and thinking the same thing.
2. What person in your life lead you along the reading path and inspired you to read books?
I think I did that myself. I don’t really have someone in my life that urged me to read books. Although my parents always went to the library with me so, that might have helped.
3. What is your favorite part of being a blogger? What kind of posts do you love to write the most?
What I love most is reading other people’s comments, especially when I wrote a very personal post. My favourite post to write… I really don’t know, but I think it will be the posts for my new project!
4. If you could say anything to yourself when you were 8 years old, what would you say? What advice would you give?
It’s going to be better. You’ll get through this.
5. If you could transform into any creature you wanted to mythic, animal, or your own unique creature, which would it be and why?
Could I change back and forth? Because then I would love to be able to turn into some kind of bird.
I’m not going to include a link to my best post, because I simply don’t know what my favourite/best post is.