A long while ago I was nominated for this award, twice I must say, just about two months ago. I was nominated by Trisha from Autumn of 2003 and Allie from WondrousNightRambler, thank you both and everybody go check out their blogs, they’re wonderful!
- Who is your least favourite singer/band? I really dislike a lot of Dutch singers, but I don’t really know who’s my least favourite.
- Who’s your favourite youtuber? John Green (and Hank too)
- Would you call yourself a bookworm? Uhm, yes that just about describes half my life.
- Favourite TV shows? I have a list that will probably go on until infinity and beyond: Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, The Flash, Supergirl, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and about 10 or so more but it’s not worth writing all down.
- Why did you start your blog? Short story short, I was a little bored, and I wanted somewhere to get rid of my bookish frustrations and rambles.
- What’s one good thing that’s happened to you today? Today, I finished a book. (Actually yesterday because I’m planning to post this tomorrow, when I’m at a very interesting (I hope) symposium)
- Can you type supercalifragilisticexpialidocious whilst holding your breath? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Yes I can 🙂 It kinda hard though because I needed to type it with one hand so I could keep myself from breathing from my nose, which made me need to see where my fingers were placed on the keyboard, which then made me have to look up every three letters and check like three times whether I was typing the right letter.
- What is your favorite book? Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Jonathan Safran Foer)
- What is your least favorite color? I don’t know, I don’t dislike any colour. Maybe bright pink.
- Favorite song at the moment? What an impossible question, I love so many songs at this moment, but let me just choose the one I’m listening to right now, which is Antoine Dufour with Talk. I love listening to acoustic guitar songs with no vocals while working and this one is my favourite work song right now.
- Who is your least favorite celebrity? Trump? But I think it’s a tie between Geert Wilders and Donald Trump right now. (If you don’t know Geert Wilders, he’s a Dutch politician who openly hates the Islam and wants to ban anything that has to do with the religion from our country, including the people).
- If you were transported into any book or movie what would it be? I would love to take a holiday on Luna from the Lunar Chronicles, meet the gang and visit all the beautiful places in Artemisia.
- How is a raven like a writing desk? I have been thinking about this a lot and I think I remember the riddle but not the answer. So frustrating.. They both have legs?
- Do you have a conspiracy theory or theories you believe in completely? Not really.
I’m too lazy to make up questions, so not tagging anyone today. But I’d like to know: What is your least favourite colour? And what’s a good thing that happened to you today?