- If you were to go on any gameshow, which one would it be? – I don’t like gameshows… Maybe a question game?
- Pick a favorite character; if you could magically gain any one of their skills, which would it be? (ex: Legolas’ sight, Cinderella’s singing, etc) – Uhhm… my mind is a blank right now, sorry.
- Of the books you own, which one has your favorite cover? – The Firebird series by Claudia Gray!!
- If you could give yourself an award, what would it be for? – That sounds selfish… An award for being awesome, idk???
- Tell me your favorite thing about your best friend! – I have two so I’m just going to say #1 is so open and is just so easy to talk to, #2 is really fun to be around and is always willing to help you out.
- If you could play any instrument, which one would you choose and why? – Acoustic guitar, because that’s my favourite instrument. I do also like the bass guitar though.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? – Pizza 🙂
- Describe your dream house! – I don’t know really, an apartment with some space for my books would be nice. Honestly, I don’t have high standards.
- If you were to write a book, what genre would you write in? – I’m writing a YA novel right now, so YA it is. To be more specific, fantasy YA.
- What are your favorite pizza toppings? – Mushrooms, ham, cheese, tomatoes, rucola/arugula, and that’s it I think.
- If you could set any world record, what would you want it to be? – … Reading? Is there a record for reading?
- What is your favorite social media book outlet? (Such as Goodreads, Bookstagram, BookTube, etc.) – Twitter and instagram stories. I love the instagram stories because it feels not like I am bugging people? Does that make sense? If you follow me on any other social media you automatically get all my messages but on insta stories, you only get it if you want to. And twitter because I like screaming things into a void haha.
- What’s a hobby you have that you think people would be surprised to find out about? – I think by now I’ve mentioned all my hobbies at least once. My friends would be surprised to find out that I blog and write and read a very large amount of books?
- What’s a special skill you have? – Hmm… I am quite skilled at reading quickly I think.
- What is your favorite thing to watch on YouTube if you watch YouTube? If you don’t watch YouTube, what do you think your favorite thing to watch would be? – I just wrote a list of my favourite channels, I watch mostly bookish videos (discussions & list things), photography-related things, some educational things and vlogbrothers.
- Why do you think people like your blog? – Idk? You tell me. People seem to really enjoy my discussions and my blog design but beside that?
- What’s one thing you’d like to improve about yourself? – I want to be better at dealing with criticism.
- What do you think your best quality is? – My creativity I think.
- What feature do publishers add to books are your favorite? (Such as sprayed pages, design under the dust jacket, etc.) – I love illustrations and photographs, I also love those little decorations at the beginning of chapters.
- If you were a superhero (or villain if you prefer villains) what would your power be, what would your name be, what would your tragic backstory be, and what would your costume look like? – Eh, I would be Misstery (miss + mystery, okay this is stupid but the best thing I can come up with right now), I would have magic powers with mysterious smoke and idk it sounds cool. I would have a dark blue body suit, covering my entire body (except my head) and a cape in the same colour with stars on it. My tragic backstory would be that I accidentally killed/hurt a kid in school and was then locked up but was able to escape and now have to live undercover as a superhero. How awesome.
- If you had the chance to travel to one place in the world at this moment, what would it be and who would you take with you? – I would go to New York maybe? I really don’t know. I think I would go by myself.
- Did you enjoy answering these questions? – Yes!
What would be your superhero/villain name? Which instrument would you love to be able to play?
If you want to do this, just pick 11 of the above questions and let me know! I’d love to read your answers!