The TackleTBR readathon started on September 11 and ended on September 24. More information about the readathon is here! My initial TBR is over here but I will go through it once more to see how many of my goals I was able to reach.
My original TBR:
I had already read half of A Conjuring of Light and half of Little Women so my goal was 3 complete books and 2 half books.
What I ended up reading (or at least partly):
- Finished A Conjuring of Light by Victoria Schwab (316 pages). ★★★★★ EPIC, Loved it with a capital L.
- Read Karina’s Silver Shoes by Denise Marques Leitao completely (258 pages). ★★ did not really like this book, a review will be up soon.
- Read The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James completely (290 pages). ★★★★ This was so cool and different than anything I normally read but at the same time not? Idk, it was awesome!
- Read Things I’m Seeing Without You by Peter Bognanni completely (336 pages). ★★★☆ hmmmmmmm review up soon.
- Read 27 Hours by Tristina Wright completely (404 pages). ★★★★ review here.
- Started How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne (271 pages).
- Started Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody (20 pages. Kind of pathetic number).
- Read a little of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (9 pages. THIS IS MY DISGRACE I FAILED SO BAD).
Overall read 1,904 pages!!! Woohoo! That is almost 450 pages more than I expected/intended to read! Except for the fact that I still haven’t finished Little Woman (shame on me), I did really well! I read 4 complete books and 4 books partially (ranging from 9 to 316 pages per book).
Did you read any of the books I read? Did you partake in #TackleTBR? How did it go? Any tips on how to get myself to read Little Women?