As the title suggests, I’ve created a list of all publishers that do send out ARCs to international reviewers! Of course, the publishers on this list also send out ARCs nationally so I won’t exclude those wonderful people, but mainly this list is for internationals. Since getting ARCs is often harder for internationals (see this post), and we don’t always know what our options are, I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of contact details for all publishers that send out ARCs to internationals (so that is everyone that does not live in the US. I have not specifically looked for publishers that send out in the UK, but I assume all national UK publishers do that.)
Anyway, there are a couple of things I want to say before we get into this. And it’s fairly important to read this through:
- Sending a request will not give you any rights. Sending out a request does not mean you will receive an ARC.
- Publishing is a business. People don’t always reply to your emails and people do have a life so DON’T overwhelm them with as many emails as you can send. Please only send out emails for those ARCs you are truly interested in.
- If you don’t know which ARCs are available, make sure to subscribe to a mailing list (if available) or check the publisher’s website for future releases. Don’t send out requests wayyyyyyy before a book is published.
- You have a high chance of being turned down if you haven’t shown your dedication to your blog, or haven’t been blogging long, or haven’t shown enough interest, or if your stats are low.
- If you haven’t read last week’s post, please do. Jess wrote about how to formulate an email to request ARCs.
- I have been told these publishers send out ARCs to internationals, but I cannot guarantee they do. I have been in touch with some of them, but not all of them.
- These email addresses are not to be abused in any way. Use them with care.
- Don’t copy, paste and post this information without asking my permission. You may reblog via wordpress or share via social media, but stealing is not appreciated.
- The information is either obtained from the publisher’s website and if not, I have personally asked permission for the information to be made available in this post.
The Master Who-To-Contact List for Internationals ARC Requests
Abrams and Chronicle Books (A&C; UK)
Abrams Books (US)
Flatiron Books (Imprint of Macmillan; US)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Pegasus Publishers (UK)
Penguin Random House (US)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (I don’t know which one’s the right one so if someone knows please let me know)
Rock the Boat (UK)
Note: this publisher has a contact form which you can use for ARC requests.
Contact form: https://usborne.com/about-us/get-in-touch/contact-us/
If there are any publishers you know of that send out ARCs to internationals, I would love to hear from you! You can email me or message me on twitter, instagram or anywhere else. I hope you found this list useful! I will make a link to this list at the top of my blog someday soon, so it’s always easy to find and I’ll update it if I have more info to add.