Do not worry, I am still on this planet earth and have not been abducted by aliens. Nor have I died. I haven’t been able to post last weekend because I’ve been in bed with a fever since Friday. The fever has passed but now it’s just a very annoying cold that has me sobbing and sniffing constantly which is very distracting. Since I’m still not feeling 100%, I’ll keep this post short.
I read little this month. I’m currently finishing up two books which I hope to have finished by the end of today so I’m just going to count them as read.
- More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer ★★★★ A very emotional, fun contemporary with great characters. I really enjoyed it! (review)
- Sneaking Out by Chuck Vance ★★★★ This book is very different from what I normally read, it was a kind of YA whodunnit set at a boarding school and it was really enjoyable! Definitely makes me want to go out of my comfort zone a little more often. (review to come)
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley ★★★★★ This book was so good! I adored it so much! It’s such an underrated book with great characters and I loved the plot!
- Nothing But Sky by Amy Trueblood ★★★★.5 This is about a wing walker (you know a person doing tricks on a wing of an airplane while it’s flying) set after WWI and it was such a surprise! I loved the main character, she was such a bad-ass and an amazing character! (review to come)
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody I was so hyped about this book and it did not disappoint! I’m very close to finishing this book as I’m writing this and I’m sure to have it finished by the end of the day. (review to come)
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer This was a buddy read with my friend Swetlana and sadly she didn’t love it as much as I do (to be honest, it would be quite the accomplishment if she loved it as much as I do because it’s like my favourite book ever).
I haven’t added many books to my TBR this month so I’m skipping that part of my wrap-up.
Since next month is IndieAthon, my posting schedule will be quite a bit different. I might only post reviews and IndieAthon related content on here in March. It’s going to be a semi-hiatus, because I desperately need a little break from blogging.