I was tagged by Hannah from The Book Thief Without Words for the Liebster Award, so thank you, Hannah! I just looked it up and apparently, Liebster means dearest in German which is cute. And also very fitting for today.
I completely forgot to let you all know, I have hit 300 followers! Thank you all! Any ideas for how to celebrate?
(except for buying myself chocolate, because chocolate is the best)
- Favourite Diverse Book?
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- Are you a writer? If so what’s your current project?
I am currently preparing for camp NaNoWriMo in April, about which you can find all you want to know on my blog.
- Favourite song atm?
This is impossible to choose! Even my top-20-playlist has well over 20 songs on it, I just can’t decide! Let me just randomly pick one: All Time Low by Jon Bellion. I let Spotify decide but it’s actually one of my favourites at this moment! It’s also a little different from the music I usually listen to but I can’t help but love it.
- Favourite vegetable?
I like a lot of vegetables, carrots maybe?
- What is one trope you love and one trope you hate?
I love it when characters that dislike each other at first become friends (lovers is okay too).
I hate love triangles and especially instalove.
- Least Favourite book?
I really don’t know?
- What are your hobbies asides reading?
Writing, photography, watching tv-series, teaching myself random stuff (right now I am learning all about astronomy and I love it!).
- What’s your favourite underrated book?
The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater (too underrated! Why doesn’t everybody love this series as much as I do?)
- What is a book that you don’t think deserves the hype?
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and also I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson.
- Favourite T.V Show?
THIS IS EVEN MORE IMPOSSIBLE! I can give you a top ten? Supernatural, Grimm, Wayward Pines (only season 1), Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Flash, Supergirl, Class, Sherlock, okay I can’t even give you a top ten because I could go on.
(I watch too much tv. seriously.)
- One thing you’d like to see more of in books?
Diverse characters with realistic flaws and of course ace characters! We need more of them!
Happy valentine’s day!
(even though I quite dislike it… anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!)
I was nominated by Azia from The Uncharted World for the Liebster Award! This was almost three weeks ago, oops.. where did the time go? Anyway, I’m here now 🙂 Thank you Azia!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Give them 11 questions of your own
- If you and your best friend were being chased by a monster, would you trip your friend to survive?
NO, wait maybe, uhm no! I couldn’t live with myself if I survived and my friend not. We can fight that monster, okay maybe we can’t but the least we can do is try?
- Which is your favourite season?
All of them! I love summer because of the sun and summer break, I love autumn because of the colours and because sunny autumn days are beautiful, I love winter because of the cosiness (is that a word?) and hot chocolate and the holidays, I love spring because everything starts to have colours again and everything starts growing.
- To be alone on Valentine’s Day or to be alone on Christmas. Which is worse?
Christmas is worse (I’ve survived 20 valentine days alone so no problem)
- Do you order your books online or do you go to the bookstore?
I buy them usually online because there are too few decent bookstores with English books.
- What is your favourite type of music?
- How do you feel about the new zodiac?
I don’t really care about zodiac, but because of the fact that my birthday falls exactly between two signs (namely Leo and Virgo), I never knew which sign I actually had. It really depended on the magazine (or whatever) which sign I had. But now I know, I’m a Leo 🙂
- Which is your favourite poem?
I really don’t have a favourite.
- Are there any movies that you believe are better than the books?
Not that I can think of right now, but there are definitely movies equally good as the books.
- What’s on your Netflix list right now?
I don’t watch Netflix (because all the series I watch are not on there!) but I do watch, right now, The Flash, Supergirl and Supernatural of course!!! And beside that I am currently falling in love with Class. Class is a new series which takes place in the Doctor Who universe, and it is amazing! It is bloody and creepy and omg I love the characters!
- Have you been to the opera or to a musical?
I have been to Wicked, Mama Mia, Hairspray… That’s it I think. I’ve never been to the opera.
- If you had the choice between a seven day Caribbean cruise or a trip to Disney Land, which would you choose?
Unless it’s the Disney Land with the Harry Potter park (that’s in Disney right?) I would choose the Caribbean cruise. Disney Land Paris is actually about 5 hours from my house so I’ve been there quite often.
I am catching up on a lot of tags and I always try to tag/nominate not the same people every time.. So I’m just going to nominate a few people. 11 is a bit much…
My questions for you
- Do you plan in advance what you’re going to blog about?
- What’s your favourite type of weather?
- What is your current obsession?
- What was/is your favourite subject in school?
- Did something funny happen this week? Tell me about it!
- Favourite food?
- What do you (secretly) aspire to be?
- Do you have a diary?
- Dawn or twilight?
- Is your glass half-full or half-empty?
- If you could live in any fictional place, where would it be? (Don’t be cliché and answer with Hogwarts)
I look forward to your answers!