- If you were to stop blogging, what would be the reason? – Because I would be dead. Okay no, the only reason right now I could think of if it would be that I would no longer have time.
- What are some hobbies you have? – You want a list? Because that could go on forever. Some of my main hobbies are drawing/hand lettering, photography, blogging, watching tv shows, reading.
- Would you rather be dead or die? (Yes, there’s a difference.) – well… in order to be dead you have to die, and dying seems a bit more painful than simply not existing, so let’s skip the dying part and just be dead?
- Do you like mangoes??? – I feel like I cannot answer this question with a no haha. I like mangoes, yes!
- What book would you not feel guilty about stomping on, tearing, and burning in a fire? – I use my copy of Lord of The Rings as a doorstop/windowstop haha, it’s big and I don’t care about so I wouldn’t mind ruining it, though, then I would have nothing to keep my doors/windows open…
- What blogs do you ALWAYS look forward to reading? (Or, if you’re afraid your dear readers might feel bad: What type of blogs do you tend to follow? ie. book blogs, lifestyle blogs, writing blogs, etc.) – In general, I love blogs that have a lot of discussions and original content. I don’t feel like looking up all the urls so I’m just going to keep it like this.
- What’s one moment in your life you’d choose to play over and over again (aka re-experience over and over again?) – This might be weird, but I once was at the sea in the evening and the waves were crashing against the walls of the boulevard and it was honestly the most calming wonderful thing ever. I wish I could stand there every evening.
- You have the choice of reading a book you HATE, every single day, or reading one good book per year. Which do you choose? – One good book obviously. I love reading but I’m not going to make myself read horrible books all year through, I would get depressed.
- What’s one food you will never get tired of eating??? (ONE food, people, ONE.) – Pasta. I love pasta and you can basically make it everything you want it to be.
- What would you do if someone walked up to you and gave you 100 bucks? – uhm be very surprised, try to give it back but probably be too surprised to do anything. Maybe do some random acts of kindness or spend it on books to give away (and keep)
- How are you right now? – right now I am awesome, the weather is amazing and I’ve got a pup playing at my feet. Thanks for asking ❤ [edit: the situation got even better, now I’ve got a popsicle]
- What’s your favorite book trope? – Friend becoming lovers. Or just really great friendships.
- Have you ever been to an author signing? If so who? – No sadly not, I live in The Netherlands so… only Dutch authors sign here and I barely know any of those.
- Put your music on shuffle, what’s the first song that played? – Last Nite by The Strokes
- What’s your dream job? – Something in marketing, preferably neuromarketing (which uses brain scan techniques to understand people’s buying behaviour)
- Which bookish pet would you gladly adopt? – I’ve always wanted a stormhunter from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy. They are huge majestic flying animals that remind me of dragons.
- What’s your favorite book of 2017 so far? – The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner.
- What type of pet person are you? Dog? Cat? Fish? Dragon? – Dogs and cats equally.
- Favorite food to snack on while reading? – Eating and reading don’t go ver well together, so nothing.
- Which Harry Potter book would you reread, rewrite, and burn? (Or pick your favorite series to do!) – I don’t really have a favourite HP book. My favourite series would be The Lunar Chronicles, so I’m going to have to reread Winter, rewrite Cinder and burn Scarlet (sorry Scarlet 😥 )
- What’s the biggest book on your shelf? (Size or length, you pick) – Winter by Marissa Meyer is 800+ pages so I think that counts as the biggest book.
- What advice would you give to new bloggers? – Connect!!! Get in touch with the rest of the community! Or take part in my new project!
What’s your favourite book of 2017 so far? Do you have a moment in your life that you would redo over and over again?
Thanks for reading and if you want to do this as well, just pick 11 questions from this long list and let me know! I’d love to read your answers!